West Orange, New Jersey
At the Essex County Turtle Back Zoo, the Habitat Amphitheater is a theatrical stage, training and animal den facility for events and presentations to educate visitors on the conservation of the vast array of animals and habitats at the zoo complex and beyond.
- 7,000 SF concealed building area
- Multiple media displays and presentation systems
- 500 guest stadium seating
- Precast concrete shade support structure
- Space frame stage canopy shell structure
- French and Parello, MEP Engineering, Landscape, Site and Structural Engineering